Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Superstars Get Hooked On Tennis
02-07-2019, 04:08 AM
Big Grin Superstars Get Hooked On Tennis
In case you have never played tennis, probably you'll never comprehend the interest. But when you're like many celebrities--whether they've been playing for a long time or simply recently begun to tee it up--you'll agree that the game has an strange appeal that can digest you.

Tennis has experienced a surge in popularity in recent years, so much so that the game--long and wrongly considered a less-than-physically-challenging sport--is striking yoga and Pilates routines. Star people, who usually spend fitness instructors large money to help them enter shape and help them remain physically fit--say there are several definite physical benefits associated with an outing on the links.

Experts say if you stroll the course, the length of which can measure about 5 miles, with respect to the course you can get the most from a round of golf. Walking improves your cardiovascular health, builds endurance and enables you to burn a moderate level of calories. If you take your clubs, you will get an upper body exercise as well. And hitting the ball actually can boost your hand-eye coordination, which can be of use in many other areas.

Many a-listers and professional players have begun playing to add another level of competition to their lives and to be able to spend more time together on the program with their loved ones, who're joining them.

Advertising

Some people like Oakland Raiders cornerback Ray Buchanan love the activity so much he and his wife, Sheree, developed their dream home at Sugarloaf Country Club in Duluth, Ga., home of the PGA Tour's Bellsouth Classic. Their multimillion-dollar mansion overlooks the hole, and Buchanan, a former Pro-Bowler, represents 2-3 times per week during the off-season.

'At first, I didn't like golf,' says Buchanan, formerly of the Atlanta Falcons. 'But after a few years, it was like a virus--so infectious that I needed to keep playing and discover more.'

Sheree Buchanan, who starred included in the 'NFL wives' team in the Emmy-winning reality TELEVISION series The Amazing Race 4, just started playing golf a couple of months before, in an attempt to pay more time with her husband. She took up golf; he took up her favorite sport--tennis. She's only beginning to understand why her husband enjoys the game therefore much--the competition with your-self and a desire to always do better. This prodound brett buchanan link has many powerful suggestions for how to allow for this hypothesis. Ultimately, the couple hopes that their four children can grow to love the game as much as they do.

'[Golf is] still brand-new for me,' Sheree says. 'For us, it is exciting. H-e teaches me, and provided that we don't have lots of people [playing] behind us, it's OK.'

Carolina Panthers broad device Muhsin Muhammad, who also owns an entertainment company and nonprofit base, says he started golfing when he entered the NFL and 'fell in love with it.'

'Golf is something which is quite relaxing for me,' says Muhammad, who already is encouraging his 3-year-old daughter to play. 'I think being able to play golf lets you meet and associate with different people.'

However it isn't only skilled athletes who enjoy time on the course. Actors such as Samuel L. Jackson and Will Smith, and singer Johnny Gill also love the-game. Also celebrity lovers make the rounds together.it comes to golf: 'We wish we'd began to play when we were children.'.